Pre Tan Instructions
- Shave and Exfoliate well the night before or day of your tan. For best results shave at least 12hrs prior to your appt.
- Do not have lotion or oily residue on your skin the day of your tan. Remove makeup and deodorants prior to your tan.
- Bring your swimsuit, underwear, or other garments to wear during your session. Your garments will get spray on them, so please wear items that you do not mind getting bronzer on. Many of our clients choose to tan topless to minimize tan lines. Our staff is professional and discreet, and will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable during your session.
- Be sure to bring loose fitting, darker colored clothing and flip-flops to wear after your session. Tight clothing can rub off the bronzer and create streaking.
Post Tan Instructions
- DO NOT GET WET for at least 8 hours after your appointment. You must not SWEAT, SHOWER, GET RAINED ON, or SWIM. If you get wet, it can halt the DHA development process and cause streaking. We recommend not showering for 12-24 hours for best results.
- You will notice 'brown' running down the drain during your first shower. This is normal...it is the cosmetic "instant bronze" color washing away as it is designed to do, leaving you with a beautiful bronze glow underneath!
Be sure to MOISTURIZE after your first shower! The key to a beautiful, long lasting tan is super-moist skin.
Products and soaps containing sulfates and fragrances can strip your tan and cause blotching. We carry a great selection of tan extending moisturizers and can recommend a product specifically for your skin type.